Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Merry Christmas!!!



AMW Readers:

Christmas day may be a time for gift giving or reunion to a lot of us.  But let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas!  Let us all thank the Lord for the wonderful blessings He showered upon us.  Thank Jesus for his unconditional love!

I don't have a Christmas wish list as I got enough great friends, wonderful family and relatives for being there for me through the thickest times.  That is enough for me to go on...

I did not wish for material things and yet, I am still spoiled to be showered with love package from a Secret Santa.  Whoever you are, thank you!!!!

 

I also received my winnings from JC, thank you sweetie for the Barry M nail polishes too!  I can't wait to give it a try! So festive!
 

I'm wishing everyone the Merriest Christmas!
Now, ain't this the best time to tell everyone how much you love them?

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar