Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Christmas Gift Guide | Makeup & Beauty Lovers


Christmas is just around the corner & I am getting so excited now. I have most of my shopping down now ( Thank god because I'm normally so last minute ) This is my favourite time of year I love everything about it and I just cant wait.  



I am here to try make life a little bit easier for the people who have to buy for girls but are not too sure what to get them. Let me tell you, you can never go wrong with buying a girl some makeup or beauty products because all us girls love a bit of makeup or anything beauty.
Before we get into it, 99% of these products are considered 'high end' products so they are more on the expensive side, but they are very reasonable christmas presents! Some of these are actually only limited edition for christmas too, so you can only purchase them around christmas and not throughout the whole year.
Lets get into it.





K a t V o n D - Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set


You can purchase this on Debenhams


T o o F a c e d - Best Year Ever Makeup Gift Set 
 €55

You can purchase this item on debenhams


GlamGlow Thirstymud Face Mask Gift Set
 €42


You can purchase GlamGlow in and on Debenhams online.



H u d a B e a u t y Liquid Matte Minis
€37

You can purchase this on Brown Thomas or on Cult Beauty


M a c Prep + Prime Fix+ / Snow Ball Kit
€35 
You can purchase this mac set here


I n g l o t  All That Glitters Gift Set
 €60

You can purchase this set in any Inglot Store or Online


I n g l o t  Black Out Gift Set
€60


You can purchase this set in the Inglot Stores or Online


NYX Professional Makeup Lingerie Vault Set
€70 - €85

 

NYX can be purchase in and on Boots, on FeelUnique and in or on Arnotts


N Y X Professional Makeup Matte vs. Metals Lip Vault Set
€33 - €39


Purchase at Arnott's , Boot's and Feel Unique


N Y X Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream City Los Angeles Set
€20
You can purchase this set in Boots 


S t i l a  Stay all day Liquid lipstick set star studded eight
€49.40

Stila products can all be purchased from Beauty Bay

Z o e v a  Plaisir Box
€54

You can purchase this set on Cult Beauty


O f r a X Nikki Tutorials Collection
was €64.20 now €44.90 only on beauty bay!
You can purchase this set here 

C l i n i q u e  3 Step Introduction skincare gift set 
€30

You can purchase in\on Debenhams


M o r p h e  Palette(s)
€15 - €45.50


M o r p h e  X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
€45.50

You can purchase this palette on Beauty Bay

A n a s t a s i a B e v e r l y H i l l s  Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
€49.60
This palette is available on Beauty Bay & Cult Beauty

A n a s t a s i a B e v e r l y H i l l s  Sugar Glow Kit
€47.70 

Beauty Bay & Cult Beauty both stock this palette. 


A n a s t a s i a B e v e r l y H i l l s  Sun Dipped Glow Kit
€47.70

You can purchase this palette on Beauty Bay & Cult Beauty


So that is the end of my little Christmas Idea post for you guys, I hope you enjoyed and hopefully got some ideas for gifts too.

I might not have many post up in the next coming weeks, as you all know I work in a salon and this time of year is the most busiest time for all beauty therapist, hairdressers, nail techs and makeup artists, so I more than likely wont be around as much. In saying that I will try my absolute best to get one or two more up for you before this year is out.

Any who
I'm off to get some tea and chill by the fire for a few hours :)
Talk soon

Lots of love
Lyndsey xo 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar