Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

Makeup bases are not something I use a lot, aside from mattifying ones on the T- Zone as I worry they'll be too moisturizing or break me out. I need the help making makeup last longer though.

The new L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is very matte on and has no moisturizers , so it just may work . At first I wasn't so sure even after applying makeup , but when I looked a half hour later and everything had time to really set, I was pleasantly surprised. . How it compares to other brands I can't say , but with this my makeup looked good. Matte, but not dry, smooth and perfected.

The best part here though, is that it makes a great eyeshadow base. It works better on my eyes than most eye primers I have tried. I plan to keep using it for that purpose and on the face occasionally. ( Mind you, I have no idea if you are supposed to use it near your eyes , but the box doesn't say not to).

Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is available now in all mass market outlets and www.lorealparis.com for $ 12.95


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar