Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Beauty Box Five - not just your same old beauty sampler!

Does the world really need another beauty box? Maybe not but I don't think having a choice is ever a bad thing!

Like other sample subscription services, Beauty Box Five sends 4-5 beauty samples to your door each month - they say "of your favourite brands" in their advertising but more accurate might have been "interesting brands you've probably never heard of or tried" - of course it could just be that I don't get out enough!
Out of the 5 products that arrived in my first box I had only heard of two of the brands:

Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Cherry Blossom - I already know and love Demeter and the Cherry Blossom is very pretty - floral and a little fruity - it's the perfect size for tossing in your purse too!

Model Co Lip Shine in Tease - I know the brand but have never actually tried it before - I like the mirror on the tube which makes it easy to apply it anywhere and it's a very feminine shade, perfect to pair with a smoky eye!

Bodyography Makeup Primer - an oil-free, anti-aging primer that promises to erase the look of fine lines, prolong the wear of your favourite foundation and help revent collagen breakdown.

Coolway Boost - infuse your hair with moisture and lock in that straightened style before you even get out of the shower!

The Brush Guard Variety 4 Pack - keeps your brushes from getting damaged when you travel.
Out of the new to me products, this one was my favourite - such a good idea! I have a bad habit of throwing my brushes in a makeup bag when I travel and they always end up all bent and weird - this will totally save them!

The box will set you back $12 a month and this one really is a great way to try some brands and products you probably never would otherwise! For more info or to order go to: www.beautybox5.com.


- Lisamarie -

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar