Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

FOTD: Using Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon 6-pc Eyeshadow Palette in Lust

The much-raved eyeshadow palette from Wet 'n' Wild is here! But I cannot justify spending Php499 (around $11 or so) on an eyeshadow palette from a drugstore brand because we all know how high the markup is. I was so intrigued by these 6-pc eyeshadow palettes that I was almost willing to shell out that money just to get my hands on one of them. Luckily, I checked out eBay yesterday and saw these being sold for only Php142.50 (on sale from Php150) by one of my favorite eBay.ph sellers, jnlink777. I got Lust which consists of different shades of purple and skipped on getting the other three because I wanted to test the texture and pigmentation as well as the overall performance before buying another palette. I was all smiles when I received the package this morning. And I was smiling even more when I was playing with it that I decided to do an FOTD using it.


I'm not very good at describing shades so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. My favorite has to be the bluish-silver one at the bottom right corner of the palette.



These are pigmented and I only had to swipe my finger once to get enough pigment and produce these results. I really like how pigmented these are. I just don't like that these are a little powdery and chalky. On the eyes, that's a different story though. I think using a primer is a must as the matte colors (three on the left side of the palette) are patchy especially the two purple shades.

Swatches

On my eyes.

FOTD

Stuff I used:
- Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation in 774
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Shiseido Supplist Poreless O00
- ELF Studio Line Eyebrow Kit
- Wet 'n' Wild Lust Palette
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara
- Shu Uemura Glow On M Pink 30
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Lemon
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Comedia

I find the quality of this palette satisfactory but I think there is still so much room for improvement. Although for the price, I really cannot complain. :)

Have you tried this palette?

Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar