Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Reader's Corner: Questions Answered and a New Traincase!


Hello pretties! Thanks for the wonderful comments for the makeover I did yesterday!!!

I've been super tired and busy the past few days and I do apologize for not getting back to some queries at once. These are some questions on the comment section that I wanted to answer in a new post for everyone to be able to read it as well. Thanks ladies for asking these questions! *hugs*

Question:

Nikki! I'd like to ask what you used for each of the two girls .

Askmewhats Answers:
Thanks for liking the makeover and thanks for the interest. I've re-edit the post I did yesterday and added the products used (as I remember) . Smile and click HERE


Question:

Hi Nikki! I've been curious about Clinique All About Eyes for the longest time. What changes have you noticed on your eye area ever since you started using it?

Askmewhats Answers:


I've got a couple of queries about my eye cream. I would say the best I've tried is Clinique's All About Eyes. Though I've only used a sample jar, which lasts me more than a months of daily usage. I didn't see any drastic change, (same as all eye creams), but my eye area doesn't get as dry as before. The darkness of my eye didn't lighten up but the puffiness definitely lessened. I'm never consistent on my eye cream as I always felt eye creams never give out "obvious" result due to the small area it covers. But with patience and consistent usage, you will definitely reap what you sow.

Question:

I want your brushes!!! What are they??? (Referring to my post yesterday)

Askmewhats Answers:The brush set I am using is from a local distributor called SUESH. They're quite famous in terms of having a lot of exposure on magazines, newspapers as they're known for selling good quality brushes at an affordable price. I would say they are not comparable to MAC or those high end brushes brand but for starters, they are really good, I love their eye brushes!

If you're wondering, I own the 28pcs brushes set for Php4,500 (approx $90.00). NOT BAD.

Question:

I am beginning to wonder why aren't you in this professionally? (referring to being a make-up artist) Or are you? :)

Askmewhats Answers:Great question, thanks for asking! I guess I've been doing a lot of makeovers for a lot of my friends and family that people would think it's just a past time. Well it started out to be, but I am leaning into this as a profession. And those makeovers I've done recently, well they are clients. I don't know them personally, I was just referred to them by a friend and I got paid!!! :D

That's why being a professional make-up artist means, I needed more space for make-up I have to bring as I have to be ready on whatever foundation shades, eyeshadow colors, blushes etc... that clients would need. So, I will now present to you my new "Trolley Traincase" !!!

Sorry I haven't had the chance to take a shot of it beside me, if you want to know the height, it's up to my knees :) A size of a regular luggage that can pass as handcarry.

This is available in ONE SINGLE SHADE!
I wanted something black or just plain silver, but they don't have any
and I love the size of this, so I gave in and bought this!
Now, as I look at it more, I am starting to love to color...
Hip!!!



Back Side
I love that the handle is sturdy



Side View



When fully opened



Spacious inside
I love that I can put my brush set and palettes in here



And the best part?
I can lock it!!!



**Bought at Quiapo Seller for Php5,000 (approx $100)


Isn't it pretty?

I can't believe I upgraded from a semi-pro traincase to a PRO!!!
I've seen the ones with BULBS...lol
Next time...next time...
One wish at a time right?
Have a great humpy Wednesday!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar