Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Label.M & Giles Deacon

Label.M have collaborated with Giles Deacon this Christmas and have come up with a set of gorgeous looking gift sets. I have the Mini Stocking Filler Gift Box which is a treat for £12! 

It comes in a very beautifully packed box with a lovely print on the sides. 




I have the set geared towards achieving volume (shocker!) and it comes with a generous sized shampoo, leave in conditioner, blow out spray and shine spray.

The Blow Out Spray is what I use on 80% dry hair, starting from the roots and inner layers of the hair working it with my hands. This adds a decent amount of volume on the crown area if used in conjunction with a blow dryer. Try and opt for the cold air setting though as it's less damaging!

The Leave In Conditioner is my absolute favourite. I use it solely on my very dehydrated ends and its makes it tangle free and uber soft in seconds. Finally, running finger through my hair can be possible. I am using this up so quickly, I wish it was slightly more bigger in size. It is a nicely fragranced liquid consistency in case you're wondering.

I am not very fond of the Shine Spray as although it imparts shine well, I felt it stiffens my hair very slightly, like a hairspray. An effect I am not very fond off. I only use this very sparingly when I am done styling my hair.



Overall, some great little gems in here especially for the price. Would make a great option if you'd want to branch out to a different hair brand without spending much. 

Of course it would make a productive present too for anyone who likes big, voluminous hair but I'd be too tempted to keep it for my self. 

Available at Tony & Guy and Label.m salons. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar