Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Firming masks compared: Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask Vs GLAMGLOW Gravity Mud





So you want firmer skin? Look no further! I am not anti-ageing, in fact I see ageing as a privilege but that doesn't mean that I don't want my skin to look good, no matter what my age. In your 20s, firmer skin isn't a primary concern but once you turn 30, I find that you look for products that will brighten and tighten the skin. Obviously a good daily skincare regime is very important but I find the inclusion of masks really ups the ante. Some masks give immediate results, others do more over time. The two masks in today's post fall into the former category so they would be brilliant to use before a special event/night out/or when you just want to look good & feel better in yourself. They are Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask and GLAMGLOW Gravitymud

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar