Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Askmewhats Version: "L'oreal Hip Sassy" look

When I did a review on my first L'oreal HIP e/s duo, Nabi , Alyssa, Lizlin commented on wanting to see how the L'oreal HIP e/s duo would look. To the sweet ladies and the rest of the readers who are interested, this one's for you :D

It is honestly difficult as I said in my review as seen here, because the colors that are together aren't that "matched" (in my opinion). I would usually use this separately with something else, something bright as using the 2 shades together is a bit too dark for me. But for the sake of review and to show the color combination of these, I've used both together and added a bit of "gold" to brighten up everything :D Hope you guys like it.


This is what L'oreal Sassy looks like



A close-up shot
L-color is used all over my lids
R-color (bluish) was applied on the outer crease going in
BLEND BLEND BLEND!
R-color (bluish) was also lined below my eyes
I pat on Milani Sun Goddess on my lids just to brighten up the overall look





And here's me saying....



Additional products used ---

Stila Smudgepots in Black
Paul & Joe Curly Mascara in Black
Revlon blush in Rose
The Face Shop Lip gloss



Want your own L'oreal HIP e/s duo?
Can't have 'em like me?
Let's all write a letter to L'oreal!!!
Beauty addicts, UNITE! *lol*


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar