Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

OOTD // Birthday Party

 Yesterday was my sisters 18th Birthday Party so I thought seeing as I was getting dressed up I would do a OOTD. I was going to do a video OOTD but that plan didn't work out so here is some pictures instead! I really loved my outfit and will definitely be wearing this dress-jacket combo again but with flats to make it more casual!


Dress- Charity Shop (originally Primark)
Denim Jacket- Charity Shop (originally Oasis)
Shoes- George at Asda (these are also my Prom shoes! Sorry you can't see them very well!)
Earrings- Primark



I also changed to my flats during the night, I think they go really nicely and would be great for a casual outfit!


I wore my hair up and actually liked having it up, I never seem to be able to make it look nice when it is up but I liked it like this!

I also thought I'd include some pictures from the night, including the amazing cake my Grandmother made for my sister!



We made a mini ice sculpture for her after she'd joked about having one!


Bruiser spent the whole night on top of a shed after being chased up there by a toddler!

Thanks for reading
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar