Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

My Current Make Up Routine

I haven't done one of these posts in ages and they are one of my favourites to read because it shows the products that people genuinely like and use. I will link the last one of these i did and some of the products will be the same but most of them will have changed. (In a Rush? My Go to Make-up Look) I usually always draw the focus to my eyes as i have quite big eyes and my lips are nothing speical so i like to focus a lot of my eye make up. However i have stopped using a liquid liner recently and i have been using an eyeshadow to create a little bit of a softer look.



I guess we should start with the base because that's the first part of my make-up i do. I always start by using a primer and i have spoken about this one quite a few times and it is The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimisier Primer. It is not an outstanding primer but it does make your pores appear smaller and mattifies the face. I follow this with my concealer which everyone says you shouldn't do because you use more make-up than you need to but its just the way i've always done it, i am currently using the L'Oreal True Match Concealer in the shade 02 Vanille, It is a quite a light concealer, it doesn't cake and it is easy to apply; i cannot tell you how much i prefer it to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. To add definition to my face, i have been using a palette and it is the Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, which was the Nars limited edition palette for Christmas 2014, i like to use Laguna Bronzer on my cheeks and my temples to add a little bit of definition and i use Sex Fantasy blush which is a pretty pale pink just to add some colour. It is prefect for a stronger eye because it is not too pigmented so it leaves all of the attention on the eyes.To complete my make-up i top it off with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent so that my make up lasts a bit longer.

I'm never sure where my brows fit into my make-up routine, are they part of the eyes or the base? i'm going to include them with eyes but this is something that i am never clear on. At the moment i am loving the Soap and Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow filling pencil & Brush. The pencil end is so thin which makes it easier to create more hair like line and also makes it look more natural and the spoolie is amazing for taming your brows. Soap and Glory do amazing brow products and if you haven't tried them, you should.

I've moved on from the Maybelline colour tattoo and i have been using the Max Factor Excess Shimmer shadow in Cooper, which is actually more of a champagne shade. It really suits people with ginger hair which is good for me as i always struggle to find things which are pale enough for me. Over the top of this i have been using my holy grail product my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette which i imagine i am now boring you all with because i speak about it so much. I have been using Snakebite all over the lid, Tease in the crease and Blackout to line my eyes and blending it out to give more of a smokey look but also so it is less intense. I then load up on mascara and i've currently been using the Benefit They're Real mascara, it works and makes your lashes look great but it does create dark circles around my eyes so i am looking for a new one.

Lip products are always hard to narrow down because i have so many and i wear a different one everyday but i have been doing back to Mac's Peach Blossom more often than the others and i've had the most compliments on it when i am wearing it. I think this is a very underrated MAC lipstick, it is very similar to Creme Cup but it has warmer undertones and is more peachy but i will talk about this in a later post.

When i am getting ready to go to work this is my instant make-up look because it has become second nature to me. I have currently been loving the look this has been creating and it isn't too much for work. Hopefully this will have inspired you to try something new in your make-up, at the very least a new product for you to try.

Sophaarambles xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar