Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

EOTD | Blue Eyeliner?! (and a mini challenge!)

Instead of my usual FOTD this week I thought I would show you an EOTD that I've done. As you know I'm trying to come out of my comfort zone a bit so that's exactly what I've done today!


I used the MUA Gel Eyeliner in Tribe* and for mascara I used my Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Smoky Eyes on my top and bottom lashes.

From this look I can learn that I need to go further down my lashline, seen better in the bottom right picture. You can see that I haven't gone all the way down but the point of all this experimenting was to learn from my 'mistakes.'

I really like the way this blue eyeliner looks and this is a look I would wear out. I'd never really used the MUA Eyeliner before because it was bright blue but I'm finally cracking it out now I know I can pull off blue eyeliner.


Originally I didn't match a lip colour to this eyeliner but I think my MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn would go perfectly with this. I'm not a fan of heavy lips and heavy eyes so with a bolder eye look like this I think this lovely pink lipstick would look great with it.

I want to set you a challenge this week. You don't have to do this but I'd love it if you did. I challenge you all to create a look that is out of your comfort zone and post it as a EOTD. Please leave me the link below if you do as I'd love to read your posts! Also in my next FOTD or EOTD I'll put in all the links of people who did the challenge so my followers can check out your looks.

I think every now and then we all need to come out of our shell. I've been testing out my new Sleek Palettes recently so look out for a post where I'm going to show you all the experimental looks I've been creating.

I hope you join me in stepping out of your comfort zone!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar