Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

What's Been Occurring

Hello my lovelies, 

Well as per usual I set myself up to fail. In my last post I'd mentioned wanting to write more Christmassy posts and I'd just put up my vlog from fireworks night. So, did any of those Christmassy posts happen? Nope. However, this time I have a more than valid reason. As mentioned in previous posts I was pregnant and he was due to arrive in December, except my little one didn't want to wait and decided to make his appearance at the end of November instead so he has been keeping me busy and definitely keeping me on my toes for sure.

I'm currently writing this at 3:18am as he's sleeping nicely for now until he wakes up for his next feed. It's so crazy to think he's already past 4 weeks old but it doesn't feel like it was that long ago that I was heading to the hospital with contractions. Already its been a slightly bumpy journey but I wouldn't go back, he's become our little world and my cheeky little chappy. 

Having a baby and becoming a parent is tiring, stressful, and frustrating at times, but then those moments when he does something to make us laugh or smile make it all worth it. Already I feel like we've been through so much but at the end of the day when I get to give him cuddles, when he's looking up at me as I feed him and when I see my him and my boyfriend having father & son time it makes it all worth it as well. I wouldn't change my baby at all. I never knew I could love something so small so much and do anything for it. I think I even have a bit of what they call FOMO (fear of missing out), when other family members are hugging him and looking after him to allow us a bit of a rest or time to sleep, I catch myself thinking 'what if he does something I haven't seen him do before, I don't want to miss it'. But I just know that there will always be new things that he's learning everyday so really I don't need to worry. 

I've already got a crazy amount of photos of him, over 100 in fact and I can't wait to start putting them into a photo album to look back at as he grows and show him when he's older too. I could just sit and look at him for ages. Obviously I'm biased but he's such a beautiful little boy and I just can't believe it. I'm excited to see who he looks more alike when he's older, but currently I just look at him and think how did I help to create something so amazing. 

I'm not going to give myself specific times to post, but I do want to keep trying when I get the opportunity. I may even try vlogging more occasionally but that doesn't mean that baby boy will necessarily be in the videos. But, who knows.

For now my lovelies, I should probably try getting some sleep at some point. 
Thank you for reading x 

Our first Christmas as a little family 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar