Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Top 5 - MAC Lipsticks.







Hey friends,
today I'll be sharing with you my top 5 favourite MAC lipsticks..
It was a really hard decision for me to just choose 5 but here they are!
My lipstick picks (for reference I'm NC40): 


CHERISH (satin) Soft Muted Peachy Beige

CREME CUP (creamsheen) Light Blue Pink

PINK PLAID (matte) Dirty Blue Pink

MODESTY (creamsheen) Muted Neutral Pink 

FAUX (satin) Muted Mauve Pink



As you can see I love my muted and neutral pinks and nudes!
I carry Modesty or Faux with me all the time in my hand bag..
I would love to add Yash, Brave, Whirl and Velvet Teddy into my collection..
Any other recommendations are welcome :)

What are your favourite MAC lipsticks?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar