Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Review - EX1 Invisiwear Foundation.




I picked up the EX1 Invisiwear foundation and 
the pure crushed minerals loose powder 
late last year from lookfantastic.com.  
I had never heard of the brand until Chloe Morello and Amanda Ensing
mentioned it in their videos.


This foundation has won many awards and was founded by Farah Naz, 
a british asian whos concept was to create a cosmetics line to 
to cater to those who have Asian, Middle/Far eastern and Mediterranean skin tones.
Because of her scientific background, she has also formulated
the products to be good for your skin well.


I was intrigued, being of asian background I struggle
to come across an affordable yellow based and 
dark enough (when I am tanned) foundation, 
as most drugstore are pink, neutral or orange!
So I decided to pick these up and see what all the hype was about.





PACKAGING
This foundation comes in a sleek and pretty plastic tube.. with a pump!
I love that it's pushed from the bottom, as you can see how much you have 
used and it doesn't waste product.

SHADE RANGE
The foundation range comes in 5 different colours,
I did find however, that both shades had 
more olive undertones than it did yellow.
I picked up f300 and f400 (summer shade) -
I found these matched really well.
Here is the shade chart they offer so it makes it easier to choose your shade:

comparison swatches

CONSISTENCY
The foundation has a thick consistency, but is easy to blend and work with. 
It covers my redness and evens my skin really well, 
I was surprised by the medium coverage, which can be easily built up to full - 
as it does feel light-weight.

FINISH
It has a velvet finish, on my dry/combo skin.
While I prefer a dewy/satin finish in a foundation, I absolutely love how this looks in photos..
Surprisingly not flat at all, but radiant and skin-like.

LASTING POWER
I love setting this with the loose minerals
and it lasts a good 6-7 hours before it fades out a bit around my t-zone area
where I will start to see my freckles/blemishes coming through, 
but it doesn't look or feel oily






The EX1 Invisiwear Foundation comes with 30ml of product
and retails for roughly $23.50AUD 
available from lookfantastic.com - free shipping worldwide. 
(I purchased it for roughly $15 a pop with a coupon, 
so definitely search for codes before you order!)


CONCLUSION

PROS
Medium/full coverage
Light-weight
Price 
Pacakaging
Caters for yellow/olive complexions
Oil Free
Fragrance Free

CONS
Availability (online only)
No SPF
Very small shade range

I really like this foundation, 
it is versatile as it can be worn as an every day foundation
or built up for a night time foundation, as  it looks amazing in photos and has buildable coverage. 
I love how this looks and feels on my skin despite being more on the matte spectrum..
At the end of the day for the price,
it is definitely worth giving a try. 

Have you tried the EX1 cosmetics range? What are your thoughts on it?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar