Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade




Is it a bird?
No.
Is it a plane?
No ... "Its Oyin Sugar Burnt Pomade!" (audience cheers and claps)

 ... For a long time, I lusted over a jar of this pomade. My mind ran back on forth between the raves and rants of coily women who praised its sweet heavenly sugary smell. Now I don't know about you but, I love sweet smells (and food) so, it was just a matter of time before such mythical sweetness would be in my oversized palms.

....

So, I guess your wondering if my nostrils were satisfied at first sniff?

...

Admittedly no they were not, in fact I was just a little itty-bitty-incy-wincy disappointed . You have to bear in mind that I wanted this product for a long time and the longer I dreamt of purchasing it, the more I inflated my need to have it. So for example, I imagined that the pomade smelled like heaven.Instead it smelt/smells like toffee popcorn. This is not a bad thing, I like toffee popcorn but I was expecting something a little more extravagant from this little jar.

With all that said I do like the product for its intended use (to seal moisture into hair). Its has a good consistency, nice smell and leaves me with some shine/sheen. Plus, its a all natural product that you will definitely use up within the recommended 6-12 months (especially if you have family members with wandering fingers... ahem).  For my highly textured coily hair it works well and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a non oily/greasy sealant, as carrier oils (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil etc) and even butters can be a bit too bothersome(runny/oily etc.) for some. For me,  this was a treat purchase so I enjoy using this very much.

I purchased this at nexrastore for £12.99 the shipping and customer service is superb - I will certainly buy from them and Oyin Handmade again. I hope I've helped in some way if your hoping to buy this pomade ... as usual i'll try and update my thoughts on this item as time goes by.

Peace, Blessings and all that Jazz :)

* after finishing it, I now miss it and I will definitely buy it again but, in the Sugar and Berries scent just to keep things Jazzy. I still think that it's not a necessity especially since I have a tub of Shea Butter and my hair can get sheen and sealed moisture with any old EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) but, like I said for me it's a hair treat :)




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar